> From: uma...@comcast.net [mailto:uma...@comcast.net]
> Subject: Re: Implementing service chaining with Tomcat6
>
> Is there a way for me to have org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
> block till it receives a JMS notification or some such?

I'm not aware of any Tomcat configuration settings that will let you do that.
But since it's open source, you can change it to do whatever your want.

However, I'd probably write a stand-alone program that waits for the JMS
notification and then kicks off Tomcat, either in-process or as a separate one.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.