please display non-proprietary attributes of HTTPS (Port 8443 or 443) Connector
element values from %TOMCAT_HOME%/conf/server.xml

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.