Chris,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

>> Tomcat returns the *first* file you requested inside the secured area
>> after authentication is completed.  So for some reason your browser is
>> requesting a script or CSS file before the JSP page.
>
> For some reason, I thought it was the most recent request it saved.
> First makes more sense; thanks for mentioning it.

as I wrote in some other post, I've developed a valve handling this
issue: You'll be able to configure the URI which is called after
successful login, meaning the recent request will be dropped.

Due to some workload on my desk here, it will take some more day until
the source of that valve is going to be posted as a Tomcat RFE in the
bug-database.

Once I've managed to put it there, I'll let the list know about it.

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2