I will be out of the office starting  16/01/2009 and will not return until
18/01/2009.

I will out of the office and will action my mails on my return

Dara.P.Maginnis
AIB IFS
IT
AIB International Centre, IFSC
6417986

This e-mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the
use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and is intended to provide
general information on a particular subject(s) and is not an exhaustive
treatment of such subject(s). Accordingly, the information in this e-mail
is not intended to constitute accounting, tax, legal, investment or other
professional advice. Before making any decision or taking any action that
might affect your business, you should consult a professional adviser.

AIB International Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Irish
Financial Regulator.

Allied Irish Banks

http://www.aibifs.com

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173.

~~~~~~~Please consider the environment before printing this Email~~~~~~~~

This Disclaimer has been generated by CMDis