Yes, I have had about 15 now!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
Sent: 16 January 2009 14:26
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Dara P Maginnis/IR/AIB is out of the office.

that was annoying after 3 copies...
someone unsubscribe him please?

dara.p.magin...@aib.ie wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting  16/01/2009 and will not return
> until 18/01/2009.
>
> I will out of the office and will action my mails on my return
>

> Dara.P.Maginnis
> AIB IFS
> IT
> AIB International Centre, IFSC
> 6417986
>
> This e-mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for
> the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and is intended
> to provide general information on a particular subject(s) and is not
> an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s). Accordingly, the
> information in this e-mail is not intended to constitute accounting,
> tax, legal, investment or other professional advice. Before making any
> decision or taking any action that might affect your business, you should
consult a professional adviser.

> AIB International Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Irish
> Financial Regulator.
>
> Allied Irish Banks
>
> http://www.aibifs.com
>
> AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
> p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
> Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1
> 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173.
>
> ~~~~~~~Please consider the environment before printing this
> Email~~~~~~~~
>
> This Disclaimer has been generated by CMDis

This  message  may  contain  confidential and  privileged  information.
If you  are not the  intended recipient  you should not  disclose, copy
or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance
on its contents.  To do so is strictly  prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please  inform  the  sender that  this  message has  gone astray before
deleting it.  Thank you.

2008 marks the 60th anniversary of the NHS.  It's an opportunity to pay
tribute to the NHS staff and volunteers who help shape the service, and
celebrate their achievements.

If you work for the NHS  and  would like  an NHSmail  email account, go
to: www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail