matyg wrote:
> Yes, I know this page, but it is not understoodable from what is described
> how it should be done.
> They write there "All such classes are visible to both Tomcat internal
> classes, and to web applications".

Classes placed inside a webapp should not be visible to the container.
This is Servlet Spec stuff - otherwise there's little point in having a
classloader hierarchy at all.

> What I understand is that I need to add classes to the system class loaded.
> Where do I do that? where do I add them?

You should add them to the server/shared classloader, which in 6.x means
you just have to put them in a jar, in <tomcat_home>/lib.
The JAAS docs indicate that any classes you use need to be in the same
classloader as the module you're making.

> But how come it worked fine in v6.0.14 and not in v6.0.18? What was changed?

Are you sure you haven't got the classes deployed in a jar in /lib?
Even if you haven't what you're proposing is wrong and contrary to the
way that applications are intended to operate.