Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. I should hasve pasted the error. The reason I
didn't wa sthat I assumed that my method of export>.war>deploy was
incorrect.

When i click on the application in my Tomcat Manager page I get a HTTP
Status 404 error telling me that my web service (requested resource) is not
available.

There is no error in the $Tomcat/logs" folder. I checked, manager, catalina,
stdout, localhost, jakarta_service,host-manager and admin logs. But I could
see no error.

In catalina.2009.X.X.log when I start Tomcat it says it deploys the service.
When I stop Tomcat I get a message in stdout_2009.X.X, a log4j error message
telling me that LogManager.repositorySelector was null. This message is
coming from my service as I used to get it within Eclipse before I set up
Log4j correctly but I don't think this is the cause.. this link would
indicate it might not be..

http://www.mail-archive.com/log4j-u...@logging.apache.org/msg09782.html

Any ideas welcome,
Thanks again,