> From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Upgrade .. a Tomcat
>
> And if so, any idea of which are the relevant bits for that Listener ?

>From looking at the changelog, I think all you need is the one class file:
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.JMXAdaptorLifecycleListener

However, this does not appear to be in the binary downloads - you have to
compile it from the source.  (Which explains why the doc says "supported with
Tomcat 5.5.25 src release".)  You should be able to take the resulting .class
file and put it in 5.5.20's server/classes directory, configure the listener,
and have at it.  I'd suggest trying it on your own copy of 5.5.20 first, before
upsetting the guy with the power switch.  If you don't have that version, you
can find 5.5.20 here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.20/

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.