> From: Jorge Medina [mailto:jmed...@e-dialog.com]
> Subject: FW: Clustering: Session replication
>
> According to the Javadoc, InetAddress.getLocalHost() returns the
> loopback address.

No, it doesn't; the sentence in question reads:

"If the operation is not allowed, an InetAddress representing the loopback
address is returned."

You seem to have ignored the first clause in the sentence.

InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress() gets me an external IP address on
every system I can find.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.