From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:34 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Clustering: Session replication

> From: Jorge Medina [mailto:jmed...@e-dialog.com]
> Subject: FW: Clustering: Session replication
>
> According to the Javadoc, InetAddress.getLocalHost() returns the
> loopback address.

No, it doesn't; the sentence in question reads:

"If the operation is not allowed, an InetAddress representing the
loopback address is returned."

You seem to have ignored the first clause in the sentence.

InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress() gets me an external IP
address on every system I can find.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.