Is there a logger that can emit information about when servlet filters are
invoked? I'm having trouble with some filters and it feels like I'm
completely blind and unable to see what's going on. I have multiple filters
that have been provided by 3rd party libraries and it is very difficult to
know when they are invoked, and in what order. I've resorted to adding log
messages to some of the various 3rd party libraries and recompiling them,
but this doesn't seem like the right way to go about things. I'd primarily
like to know when doFilter() is invoked (along with the name of the filter).
I think this would be enough to follow the chains.

Thanks,

Brad