Goddag Wesley

here is my list from %TOMCAT_HOME%/conf/workers.properties

# Add 'inprocess' if you want JNI connector
worker.list=ajp12, ajp13

#------ DEFAULT ajp13 WORKER DEFINITION ------------------------------
#---------------------------------------------------------------------

# Defining a worker named ajp13 and of type ajp13
# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.
#
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
#  ----> Low lbfactor means less work done by the worker.
worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1

# The loadbalancer (type lb) workers perform wighted round-robin
# load balancing with sticky sessions.
# Note:
#  ----> If a worker dies, the load balancer will check its state
#        once in a while. Until then all work is redirected to peer
#        workers.
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp12, ajp13

Bedankt,
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.