Which specific attributes are you seeking that are not in DataSourceRealm?
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm" debug="99"
   dataSourceName="jdbc/authority"
   userTable="users" userNameCol="user_name" userCredCol="user_pass"
   userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="role_name"/>
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/realm-howto.html#DataSourceRealm

?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.