Mighty Tornado ha scritto:
Hi,

I installed Tomcat on my mac OS X and it's running. I also have Eclipse
Europa. Now I don't think I have J2EE installed - How do I do it?
You can download different eclipse packages, "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers" is more comfortable.

I went to Sun's website and it gave me an archive with GlassFish which I
don't need.
Can somebody please tell me where I can download the latest J2EE for Mac?
Seems also to me that is necessary to download all the bundle. You can download it and don't use glassfish.

What I need to do to compile servlets with it in Eclipse?
You don't need J2EE to develope servelts undex OS X, simply insert (in any way, IE: right-click on you project, select properties, in java build path, libraries) jsp-api.jar and servlet-api.jat that you can find in lib folder inside tomcat installation.

If you are building a new project, I think you can use "Dynamic Web Project" in "Web" Category.

Thank you.