Mighty Tornado wrote:
Hi,

I installed Tomcat on my mac OS X and it's running. I also have Eclipse
Europa. Now I don't think I have J2EE installed - How do I do it?
I went to Sun's website and it gave me an archive with GlassFish which I
don't need.
Can somebody please tell me where I can download the latest J2EE for Mac?
What I need to do to compile servlets with it in Eclipse?

Thank you.

!DSPAM:49a24c91167621527717022!

Dear Mighty,

Re-reading your email again, you say that you installed Europa. AFAIK Europa comes with WTP installed. All you need to do is to download a tomcat release, configure that as a Server and then create a Dynamic Web Project. See the tutorials in the eclipse help. Works for Mac, PC, Linux, Solaris.

Regards

Alan Chaney

( a long time eclipse user with a major love-hate relationship with eclipse)