Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Laura Bartolomé [mailto:la...@secways.com]
Subject: Re: tomcat restart remotely

My problem was I haven't thought before! :)
I'm going to test it right now

As far as I know, given the appropriate permissions for the account you use to do this, you can also access the "services applet" of another Windows machine remotely. You do not need SSH or Remote Desktop or any external utility for that. If you right-click on the "My Computer" icon of any Windows pc in your network, and choose "action" in the top menu, the first item is "connect to another computer". You can then manage this other computer (if your account has these permissions, and only then), and turn services on/off on that other computer, including Tomcat.