On 07.03.2009 22:22, Anthony J. Biacco wrote:
If you have your jkloglevel set to at least info, the modjk log file
(whatever you have it set to) will show the jk version when apache is
started or reloaded

Old versions unfortunately did not :(

If you know where the modules file is (you can learn that from looking at the LoadMofdule line for mod_jk), you can use

strings mod_jk.so | fgrep 1.2.

Regards,

Rainer

-----Original Message----- From: Eqbal<eqb...@yahoo.com> Sent:
Saturday, March 07, 2009 2:13 PM To: Tomcat Users
List<users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: mod_jk and 304

Yes I tested on newer version as well, but could not reproduce it
there. The extra bytes are not content and they are always the same
regardless of what resource is requested. How do I find the mod_jk
version? It came with the suse distribution. I tried debug logging,
but that didn't spit the version.

----- Original Message ---- From: Len Popp<len.p...@gmail.com> To:
Tomcat Users List<users@tomcat.apache.org> Sent: Saturday, March 7,
2009 9:18:49 AM Subject: Re: mod_jk and 304

I'm not seeing that problem on my system, but I'm running newer
versions (httpd 2.2.9 and Tomcat 6.0.18). I do recall seeing some
strange 304 responses with 2.0&  5.5, but it was a while ago and I
don't remember if the problem was extra bytes in the response.

What version of mod_jk are you using? I'm using 1.2.26. If mod_jk is
old you could try updating it. (I know it's a pain to update the
whole web server just to test, but upgrading just mod_jk is easier.)

What are the extra 20 bytes? Are they an actual message body or
garbage?