> From: Je suis la poubelle [mailto:laps...@gmail.com]
> Subject: How to make Tomcat serve/listen to one more port?
>
> Is it possible o make it listen to one more port,
> eg 12345, to serve HTTP?

Just configure another connector for whatever ports you want.

> it's suppose to serve a totally different web site at this new port.

You'll want to utilize multiple <Host> elements:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/virtual-hosting-howto.html

Set an <Alias> for each <Host> to the string value of the appropriate IP
address to catch requests coming in using that rather than the DNS name of each
host.

> But I think it's quite a waste of resource to run an
> additional IIS6;

Absolutely.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.