Thanks for your reply.

     I'm still struggling to understand the syntax of configuring another
connector..... wondering if copy-n-paste the connector section in server.xml
and change the port value is enough.... too much things to read.... need
some filter to filter out unnecessary thing and just give me the essential
thing to understand for the current problem....

     Did you mean/imply that even if I manage to "connect" Tomcat to the
port I wanted, but if I don't use virtual hosts, both connectors would just
serve the same webpages?