java is 1.4.2, the SO is Linux, but we could not dump the comsuming thread
because of teh -Xrs option. Now we removed it, but we have old libraries and
no CPU problem. In an identical test environment the same problem does not
arise, even with -Xrs option and new libraries version.

Any ideas?

Thanks