All

    I am "attempting" to cluster 3 Apache Tomcat 6 servers behind a load
balancing Apache httpd server. I say "attempting" because I am having no
success. I wanted to post some of my configurations here to see if what I have
is correct.

    My setup is as follows:

        Apache httpd: 192.168.1.10 - (version 2.2.3)

        Apache Tomcat: 192.168.1.20 - (version 6.0.18)
        Apache Tomcat: 192.168.1.21 - (version 6.0.18)
        Apache Tomcat: 192.168.1.22 - (version 6.0.18)

Here is the configuration that I may need help with:

<IfModule proxy_balancer_module>
    ProxyRequests off

    <Proxy balancer://my_cluster>
        BalancerMember http://192.168.1.20:8080 loadfactor=1
        BalancerMember http://192.168.1.21:8080 loadfactor=1
        BalancerMember http://192.168.1.22:8080 loadfactor=1
        Order Deny,Allow
        Allow from all
    </Proxy>

    <Location /balancer-manager>
        SetHandler balancer-manager
        Order Deny,Allow
        Allow from all
    </Location>

    <Location /examples>
        ProxyPass balancer://my_cluster/examples stickysession=JSESSIONID
        ProxyPassReverse balancer://my_cluster/examples
        Order Deny,Allow
        Allow from all
    <Location>

    <Location /my_application>
        ProxyPass balancer://my_cluster/my_application stickysession=JSESSIONID
        ProxyPassReverse balancer://my_cluster/my_application
        Order Deny,Allow
        Allow from all
    <Location>
</IfModule>

I thought that this was correct but I am having issues with sessions and some
kind person on an earlier post of mine suggested that it could be my
configuration so I figured I would post it for all to see and critique.

Thank you all for reading and replying. Have a great day.