Hi,

I am deploying an application using Ant from MyEclipse IDE.
When I deploy the application with the Ant, this say me that the application
has successfully deployed. I go to webaapps directory and I see into that
directory the applicacation deployed with its WAR.

But when I try to excute the application, Tomcat gives me the following
error:

Message: It is not available the Servlet Action
is not available.

f I go to Apache Tomcat`s stdout log I can see two warnings:
WARN: No appends could be found for logger
(org.apache.commons.beanutils.Convertutils)
WARN: Please initialize the log4j system properly

But, If I go to the Java Build path of the application I can verify how I
have added the commons.beanutils.jar and log4j.jar    .

I don`t know why it doesn´t run and I am stuck.

I would be very grateful somebody could help me tom solve this problem.

Regards