János Löbb wrote:

On Apr 6, 2009, at 4:10 AM, André Warnier wrote:

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
[...]
The metaphysical implications of existing without a trace are rather intriguing...
I am surprised that you would not have heard of stealth technology.
What do they call a stealthy Tomcat ? a Raptor ?
No.... that must be a Schrödingercat :)
I am sorry, but I will have to disagree.
A Schrödinger Tomcat would be one that exists multiple times, in quantum superposition. Which would probably create problems with all of them trying to listen on the same TCP ports. Unless of course the listening port only gets instantiated at the first interaction with one of the Tomcats.