S Arvind wrote:
> Pid thanks very much. We found the thread from the thread dump. Problem we
> did is we didnt shutdown the quartz scheduler. Now as per ur guidelines in
> the context listener we did that. It currently in testing phase. Thanks..

Good news.  And now you know 2 things: how to diagnose via Thread dumps,
and it only takes one of 200 devs to forget to stop a Thread...

It's possible that the old way you were stopping TC5.x was just killing
the process - so you weren't seeing the error, perhaps if you were using
JSVC via an init script in /etc/init.d/tomcat5 or something.