hi i m not getting the meaning of that

[ " create CATALINA_HOME/bin/setenv.sh
3. Make it executable
4. Add the following to setenv.sh
export CATALINA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote"    "]

please tell me if i did right i created one batch file setenv.bat and made
directory structure like CATALINA_HOME/bin/ and saved that file here.

what else i have ti write in that file?i wrote
export CATALINA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote"  line only into the
file.
but i am not able to run this file.

please tell me clearly the meaning of that line

thanx