Thanks for your reply,

just to get back to you..

1. The shuppin directory is a subdirectory which is inside a ROOT
application directory, it has other sibling directories which are working
correctly.

2. OK I get your point on using the invoker, do you think if I remove the
usage of the invoker then my problem may resolve itself?

Much appreciated

Richard