Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Dave Filchak [mailto:sub...@zuka.net]
Subject: Re: General errors in virtual host setup

OK .. I have moved it into our web directory at
/web/exodus.zuka.net/docs/ROOT/

And what did you set the exodus.zuka.net <Host> appBase to?  It should be
"/web/exodus.zuka.net/docs".

That is correct.
Humm ... I have found this in the WEB-INF folder:

No, a <Context> element would be in the webapp's META-INF/context.xml file, if it
exists.  You need a <Context> element primarily if the webapp uses database
connections that you want Tomcat to manage.  (There are other more esoteric reasons, of
course.)

Well the exodus app does use a database but the connection stuff is in an environment.xml file.
<snip>

Dave