> From: Dave Filchak [mailto:sub...@zuka.net]
> Subject: Re: General errors in virtual host setup
>
> I can now connect to my default site as long as I add the port into the
> url. However, I have changed the port to 8081 and the connector port to
> 8010. I did this because when I did a netstat -o, there were about 50
> connections in a CLOSE_WAIT state to port 8009. Now, when I restart
> tomcat I do not get any errors.

As André said, indicative that you have a second Tomcat running on this box.
You need to find it, stop it, and delete it.

> The site root is in /web/exodus.zuka.net/docs. I have added a ROOT
> directory to this. I have moved my exodus.war file into this ROOT
> directory.

To summarize André: that's wrong.  Your .war file *must* be named ROOT.war and
be placed in the /web/exodus.zuka.net/docs directory.

> See anything I have screwed up?

See above.  You're not following the instructions given to you.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.