I've disabled the "show friendly error pages". Here's the screenshot of the error.

Brandon

André Warnier wrote:
Brandon Steward wrote:
I have a Tomcat web application that generates output files and the files have the extension .zip. I try to download them in IE, but I get the generic error from IE saying it cannot download the file. I can try the same thing in Firefox and it works just fine. I've tried going through my IE security settings, but I haven't had any luck.
Start by disabling the "friendly error pages".

  Has anyone
had this problem before and if so, were you able to fix it or develop a workaround?

No, but you might try to get the HttpFox add-on for Firefox, and the Fiddler2 add-on for IE, and compare what your browser is sending, and what it is receiving in either case. I mean the HTTP headers in both directions.