> From: Brandon Steward [mailto:bstew...@jsu.edu]
> Subject: Re: file type being blocked by IE
>
> I've disabled the "show friendly error pages".  Here's the
> screenshot of the error.

Or not.  The list strips most attachments, including yours.

IE thinks it's the smartest thing on the planet, thereby justifying its rather
rude behavior of ignoring both common sense and standards.  Consequently, you
may be suffering from its refusal to download any items that have a no-cache
header attached to them.  This usually happens to HTTPS transfers:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=316431

But I think it can happen to any response with a no-cache header.  Use
Wireshark or any of the myriad HTTP header monitors to see what's really coming
over the line.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.