Dave Filchak wrote:

So, I think I want to remove all instances on java and tomcat and re-install.

Any suggestions about how to remove all of this stuff cleanly?

I'm sorry to say, but I think that system is way past any attempt at doing things cleanly.

It looks like you have at least 3 versions of java on there, and who knows what uses them.

What about using the HP package manager (SAM ?) first, to see what's installed and what you can remove ?
And/or getting some expert local help ?

But we're getting a bit far from Tomcat here..

One more tidbit : from you previous post (mainly the "bind" error), it looks to me as if you are in fact trying to start *the same* Tomcat two times..
But don't ask me where that comes from.