> From: Dave Filchak [mailto:sub...@zuka.net]
> Subject: Re: General config errors
>
> When I add the second host (the exodus app) and restart tomcat and run
> netstat -pan | grep LISTEN | grep tcp again, port 8009 no longer shows
> up and neither does the new port for the second connector on 8010.

Take out the greps and just eyeball the raw netstat output.  See if those ports
show up in some other condition.

> I have killed red5 and no other java entry shows
> up under netstat except the ones I expect.

What can you see in ps output?

I don't see anything wrong with the second server.xml, but maybe someone who
hasn't been in bloody meetings most of the day might be able to catch
something.  Can't comment on the mod_jk config, since I don't use httpd.

Can you access the exodus webapp via http://exodus.zuka.net:8080, or haven't
you deployed it yet?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.