> From: Arijit Sarkar Job Gmail [mailto:arijit.k.sar...@gmail.com]
> So If I have an web application deployed on tomcat and windows XP pro,
> theoretically, unlimited users can connect to the application
> simultaneously?
> Tomcat or Windows XP does not place any limits to that?

There are no limits imposed by XP's license - XP's 10-connection limit applies
only to it acting as a SMB server, and doesn't affect anything else.  Tomcat
also doesn't impose any limits due to licensing.

Of course, you may still hit limits due to memory use, processor use, network
bandwidth etc, number of concurrent sockets open etc..., but they're the
standard ones you'd encounter on any operating system.

                - Peter