> From: Pete Helgren [mailto:p...@valadd.com]
> Subject: Re: Pointers on diagnosing session and thread hangs
>
> Not sure how much change to the environment we want to make
> before we track down the issue but going to 1.6 is something
> we'll consider.

For JDK 1.5, you can try these:

If you're running Tomcat from the scripts, entering ctrl-break in the Tomcat
window will get a thread dump.

If you're running it as a service, use the //MS// option on tomcat5w.exe to
create an icon in the notification area (system tray).  Right-click the icon,
and you'll see a Thread Dump item; clicking that will write a thread dump into
the jakarta_service log.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.