Thanks for the prompt reply. What is APR? (please pardon my ignorance. I am new
to this.)

connect_timeout and preprost_timeout what would be the typical values?
something like "5000" or less/more?

I also wonder if I specify prepost_timeout then it would mean now each request
would take that much additional time? Before serving each request cping/cpong
would be tried with timeout value of prepost_timeout so that adds little delay
to serving the request??

Also, a typical value for recovery_options would be "3".

Thanks,
Madhuri