I seem to remember that Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) with WTP (Web Tools
Platform) had configurations for Tomcat 5.5 and 6.0 in the Servers
view that I just had to hook up with my local Tomcat installation
in order to get things working.

Now I downloaded Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo), and there are no configurations
whatsoever in the Servers view. On clicking "Download additional server
adapters" from the New Server dialog, I'm presented with a list of
adapters including Geronimo, Glassfish, Jetty, and others, but Tomcat
is missing.

Did some googling and FAQ reading, but to no avail.

Does anyone know what steps I have to undertake in oder to get the
Tomcat adapter working within Eclipse 3.5 Galileo?

Michael Ludwig