Michael Ludwig schrieb:
Now I downloaded Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo), and there are no configurations
whatsoever in the Servers view. On clicking "Download additional server
adapters" from the New Server dialog, I'm presented with a list of
adapters including Geronimo, Glassfish, Jetty, and others, but Tomcat
is missing.

I found what looks like the Tomcat adapter homepage:

EclipsePlugins : details for the Enhanced Tomcat adapters for WTP
Eclipse plugin (Tomcat)
http://www.eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=1664

The link to the "plugin-homepage", however, leads to "Woopsie. An
error..". And it seems to have been so for two months now.

Maybe there is another way to get at the plugin.

Michael Ludwig