One more thing.  Here is my server.xml information that is relative:

<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener"
SSLEngine="on" SSLRandomSeed="builtin" />

<Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
        minSpareThreads="5" maxSpareThreads="75"
        enableLookups="true" disableUploadTimeout="true"
        acceptCount="100"  maxThreads="200"
        scheme="https" secure="true"
        keystoreFile="C:\Documents and Settings\Zeus\.keystore"
keystorePass="likeIdpostit"
        clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"/>