now we add the memory to 1G with the paramertsjava.args=-Xms256m -Xmx512m
-XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000

the pb is solved

> optimizeit.enable=false
> optimizeit.hotspot=false

I don't know either about this config, maybe is something link to
Apache, the person who installed Tomcat5.5+mod_jk+Apache 2 has set it.