Filip-  Needless to say a product is as good as its documentation.

I wanted to try tribes but without proper docs/articles and my limited
knowledge it's tough and make me look at other options. All I wanted to do
is messaging with help of tribes in between 5 tomcat instances.
I wanted to have some code in my startup to instantiate the channel and when
required all instances should receive or send messages to one another.

Can you do the write up of an article on how to do this?

I understand your valuable time and I volunteer to do an article on tribes
for messaging but only if I understand? Can you help please?