Hi Mark..

Thanks for your reply...

I apologise for the confusion. When I said 'what is the protocol' I wasn't
referring to a tech. protocol I just meant..'what is the usual procedure
/best practice...where are these files normally stored/referenced and so
on...'

I'm in work now but I'll attempt to deploy my app tonight when i get home...

Best regards and thanks...