I am using Tomcat 6.0.20 and have implemented the SessionListener interface. We can then use this to show a list of active sessions to our users, and when they are logged in, we even know which user is tied to the session. This is very handy.

However, on tomcat restart, all existing sessions are serialized as tomcat stops and then reactivated when tomcat starts. But I have no way of building my list of active sessions since those that are started do not call the sessionCreated() method.

Is there any way to get a list of sessions tomcat resumes on restart?

Thanks,
David