Hi Martin,

My sg#server#test.xml deployed the sg#server#test.war file and created the
project dir as /webapps/sg#server#test/ instead of /webapps/sg#server#test/

Under /webapps/sg#server#test/WEB-INF/decorators.xml

<decorators defaultdir="/decorators">
    <excludes>
        <pattern>/resources/*</pattern>
                <pattern>/registration_demo.html</pattern>
                <pattern>/sendmoney_demo.html</pattern>
    </excludes>
    <decorator name="default" page="default.jsp">
        <pattern>/*</pattern>
    </decorator>
</decorators>

Under /webapps/sg#server#test/WEB-INF/sitemesh.xml:

 <sitemesh>
     <property name="decorators-file" value="/WEB-INF/decorators.xml"/>
     <excludes file="${decorators-file}"/>
     <page-parsers>
         <parser default="true"
 class="com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.parser.HTMLPageParser"/>
         <parser content-type="text/html"
 class="com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.parser.HTMLPageParser"/>
         <parser content-type="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"
 class="com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.parser.HTMLPageParser"/>
     </page-parsers>

     <decorator-mappers>
         <mapper
 class="com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.mapper.ConfigDecoratorMapper">
             <param name="config" value="${decorators-file}"/>
         </mapper>
     </decorator-mappers>
</sitemesh>

Best Regards,