On 20/08/2009 10:40, Dean Chester wrote:
Hi,
I've written my application using j_security_check yet i keep having to log
in in the restricted area. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yep. I have to log in each time I want to use our app - it's a side effect of implementing security.

Or is your question referring to a less vague and more specific issue?

Because it works with a small amount of JSPs and then when i implement it all
in to my
application it doesn't work.

I might need to warm up my Internet Telepathy(tm) without some more information...

Where am i most likely going wrong?

Not telling us your Tomcat version, JVM version, OS version...

Thanks in advance
Dean