It threw IllegalStateException for some code of tomcat. Also the error
message said that the web application is already stopped, meaning it
could not deploy the web application. I do not have that exception log
with me presently as I am trying out some thing different with it. But
I will post the same if I find it. Because of IllegalStateException ,
I thought that disabling CLEAR_REFERENCES options is not ok with
Tomcat to deploy the web app.

thanks,
Pradnya

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Christopher