Don,
It's very strange that one works and the other does not especially since
they're from the same CA and presenting the same information. (Just
different common names) I can't connect to your external site [webadvisor]
via Firefox 3.5 or Chrome 4.0 due to the fact that your CA's OCSP responder
is down.[ Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform
Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202) ].  I have
to disable OCSP in Firefox 3.5 to continue, but I do get a valid connection.

Has the error message changed at all since we've been working? Or are you
still getting a response that relates to "Unknown Issuer"?