Hi,

I am a PhD student at DERI (http://www.deri.ie), Galway, Ireland. We are
working here on a research to address some issues in
software development processes and how can make software development and
specially its management efficient[1]. For the
evaluation of our research, we are looking for data from mailing list archives,
bug trackers, source code, subversion logs of an open source, live long project
such as Apache Tomcat.

Although, we have Web access to the subversion repository of Apache Tomcat but
we require dumps of the bug tracker of Apache Tomcat development and mailing
list archives to do our evaluation.

Your help will be highly appreciated and we will be very happy to share the
results of our evaluation with you.

If this mailing list is not intended for this email then please guide me to
whom i can contact for it.

thanks and looking forward for your kind response.

regards
Aftab Iqbal
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/aftab_iqbal/

[1] http://sw-app.org/pub/seke09-ld2sd.pdf