If the file is loaded via a ClassLoader - then the JVM will cache it and you'll need to reload the webppa or restart tomcat.

-Tim

ramzi khlil wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your response. It's working for me.
I have a problem with caching. The server doesn't update the file in temp
directory. I set cachingAllowed to false, but it doesn't work for me.
Do you have any idea ?

Regards