Probably unrelated, but... when setting JAVA_HOME for Tomcat in Ubuntu
what's the difference between:
- /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun, and
- /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre

It doesn't seem to have any effect on my problem, but does it make a
difference? I believe I have the full JDK installed so maybe the second path
only points to the binaries for the JRE?

- Bradley