On 15/09/2009 11:30, Eugene wrote:
Hello. My next trouble.
Periodically, the body disappears POST-request with the same query!
I wrote a test client. It httpClient sends a test request, and on the server
side, the servlet it takes. And trying to read.
Sometimes there is a situation that the titles are coming, but the body is
absent.
That is, when reading req.getInputStream (). Read (...) we obtain -1.
This error appears periodically. Tested on JBoss-4.2.2.GA with Tomcat 5.5.X.
Please, help me!

You could start to log all of the request headers and try to find out what the difference is between when it works and when it doesn't.

Are there any conditions in your application that can cause getParameter() to be called before you call getInputStream()?